Submit Guest Posts
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to historical fact or current festival/event, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 400 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email email@example.com. Please DO NOT include the post in the body of the email itself. Attach the post content as a .doc file.